What are the best coolest tactical watches we have come across? As before we are looking for the coolest affordable tactical watches for sale right now.
- Swiss quartz movement
- PC Carbon reinforced case.
- Water resistant to 660 feet.
If you are looking for a cool tactical watch that looks as tough as it is, this is the watch for you. High quality and tough. Not a lot of bells and whistles, just workmanship like performance.
- Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping, shock resistant.
- Tough Solar, Triple Sensor (Altimeter/Barometer, thermometer and Compass) sunrise and sunset date, time stamp, Mb6 atomic timekeeping, auto LED, four alarms, 1/10 second stop watch, countdown timer, day/date/month calendar.
- Mud resistant. Case and buttons are sealed to prevent mud, dirt and dust from getting into the 200M water resistant case.
- Full auto LED (super illuminator) Backlight with afterglow, Digital Display.
- Storage batter: Solar Rechargeable Battery, Battery Level Indicator, Power Saving Function.
- Battery life of about 7 months on full charge.
If you want bells and whistles this is one cool tactical watch. It can do just about anything you want. Casio makes a good tactical watch. It is highly rated and a favorite.
- Tough Solar powered watch.
- Digital Compass.
- Moon Graph
- Shock Resistant.
This one does not have the bells and whistles of the Casio Men’s GW-9400-1CR but it is still a good quality watch. It is affordable and another user favorite. You cannot go wrong with this watch.